Thursday, August 27, 2009

Live Evil Review ***must read***

Got word today that Fangoria Magazine gave Live Evil a great review. For all of those who don't know what Live Evil is, it was the first film that I had the pleasure of working on. We wrapped shooting over a year ago and it has been getting great press ever since, leading up to it's theatrical release next month along with the Video On Demand and DVD releases coming up.

I enjoyed every minute that I got to work on this film the many many amazing people that I met along the way. I was Key makeup/Hair & special FX's makeup. Here are a few pics from the set and also a link to the great review.

If interested you can also check out the website http://www.liveevilthemovie.com/

FYI my son was also in the movie, he played a little vampire.



My son, Fidencio Barrios with Tim Thomerson and Jay Wofel (director)







Me with Elisa/Jerry (yes that is a girl) She was amazing, hours and hours of makeup and not a single complaint. (and yes I did color in my clevage, lol)









Working on tattoos on Ken Foree.
If you get a chance to see the film, this is my favorite part of the whole movie. The reason being that Makeup is very difficult when filming in black & white, it has to be enough to be noticable but not too much. I love this whole scene and greg was such a sport.


Chuck Williams and I at the Film Festival premier.
Check out the review

0 comments: